1. About the Supertech Agroline
Supertech Agroline develops, manufactures and sells high quality post-harvest equipment worldwide.
Supertech Agroline ApS
5471 Søndersø, Denmark
Telephone: +45 6481 2000
2. Data security is important to us
3. What is personal information?
Personal information is any piece of information about an identified or identifiable physical person. By “identifiable physical person” we mean a person who can be either directly or indirectly identified, especially with the aid of an identifying feature such as a name, an identification number or one or more features unique to a given person’s identity.
4. What type of personal information about you do we process and why?
The information we collect about you will be used for various purposes connected to your customer relationship with Supertech Agroline.
If you decline to provide personal information, it could mean that Supertech Agroline is unable to fulfil its obligations in connection with your customer relationship with Supertech Agroline.
Supertech Agroline collects and processes only general personal information as part of its administration of Supertech Agroline. Supertech Agroline, therefore, does not collect or process sensitive personal information or information on criminal offences or social security numbers as part of its administration of the Supertech Agroline.
Supertech Agroline will, in connection with your customer relationship or personal with Supertech Agroline usually collect the following information:
- Customer information: Information you give us when you set up a customer account with Supertech Agroline (e.g. online via the website, email or by phone), including contact details (forename, middle name(s), surname, address, telephone number and e-mail address), bank details and information you give us about your marketing and communication preferences, as well as information you give us when you contact us to ask a question, report a problem or otherwise make enquiries about your customer relationship with Supertech Agroline.
- Subscription information: Information you give us when you register your customer with Supertech Agroline, including the plant/site name, date of operation, the name of customer or owner, contact information and subscription period.
5. Use of your personal information
Supertech Agroline processes your personal information in its fulfilment of the purposes indicated below. Supertech Agroline will process your personal information only to the extent deemed necessary in connection with your customer relationship with Supertech Agroline or as necessary in accordance with current law.
- Customer administration – Set-up and administration of your customer relationship with Supertech Agroline as part of Supertech Agroline other activities, including maintenance of our customer register, invoicing, debt recovery, marketing and statistics etc. All statistical and analytical work is carried out in anonymized format and therefore contains no information that could be directly attributed to you as a person.
- Compliance with applicable acts and regulations – Compliance with acts and regulations to which Supertech Agroline is subject in connection with its business operations and various reporting or disclosure obligations, including, among other things, the preparation of EU grant applications for Supertech Agroline.
- Employees and Applicants: Information you give us when you register your personal information necessary for administration of Supertech Agroline, information may be forwarded to SKAT, Feriekonto, pensionkasser – etc. Applicants information you give us when you apply or inquire for a position at Supertech Agroline, all applications will be deleted upon position is occupied unless other agreement is established.
Supertech Agroline will not use your personal information to make decisions based purely on automatic processing, including profiling.
Supertech Agroline endeavors to ensure that all of the personal information we treat is correct and up to date. We therefore ask that you always notify us of any changes in your personal circumstances (e.g. change of address or payment details) so that we can guarantee that your personal information is always correct and up to date.
6. Legal basis for the processing of your personal information
Supertech Agroline processes your personal information on the basis of one of the following: (1) entering and fulfilling your contract with Supertech Agroline; (2) fulfilment of Supertech Agroline legitimate interests – in other words, the purposes described above; and (3) fulfilment of any legal obligations placed upon Supertech Agroline. There may also be situations where we treat your personal information on behalf of third-party legitimate interests relating to the purposes described above, unless your interests outweigh such purposes.
7. Sharing of personal information
Supertech Agroline will share information only to the extent necessary for administering Supertech Agroline, which includes being able to deliver products: e.g. it will share information with the shipping handlers, couriers or distributors.
Supertech Agroline may also share and/or pass on your personal information to other suppliers and/or service providers in connection with the normal operation of our business: e.g. in connection with the external administration of our IT systems, analysis work, marketing exercises, debt recovery, credit assessment, auditing and legal assistance etc.
Supertech Agroline endeavors to limit to the greatest possible extent the sharing of personal information in a person-identifiable format in order to limit those instances where shared information can be attributed to you personally.
Supertech Agroline will not share your personal information unless it is necessary for the performance of our business or for meeting your requirements.
Supertech Agroline will not transmit your personal information to countries outside of the EU/EEA, unless you or your customer relations is located in countries outside of the EU/EEA.
8. Data integrity and security
Personal information will not be retained longer than is necessary for fulfilling the purposes for which it has been collected, unless retention is necessary for meeting national statutory requirements, including the statutory retention periods relating to the management of EU grants or accountancy regulations etc.
It is Supertech Agroline’s policy to protect personal information by making adequate technical and organizational security arrangements. When there is no further need to hold your personal information, we will ensure that it is deleted in a secure and responsible manner.
9. Your rights
You are entitled to exercise your rights under the current data protection legislation at any time. You can, for instance, ask to see the personal information that Supertech Agroline holds on you or raise an objection to the processing of that information, which includes objecting to automated decision-making and profiling or to the use of your personal information in direct marketing. Furthermore, you can request the correction or deletion of any incorrect information about you, withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information or exercise your data portability right.
If you wish to exercise one or more of your rights, please contact us at email@example.com. Your request will be dealt with in accordance with the data protection legislation in force at any given time.
Complaints regarding Supertech Agroline’s treatment of your personal information can be made to:
Borgergade 28, 5.
1300 København K, Denmark
Phone: +45 33193200