Let’s talk about intelligent software management for grain and crop storage – it’s all about what solid hardware and a new intelligent software can do for you. Take full advantage of the newest technology and let our AgroLog grain and crop quality management system give you the strong tools you need to always be in control of your grain and crops.
AgroLog – all the tools you need to make the right decisions
Grain Quality Management for grain silos and bulk storage
The profssional portable hand terminal with built-in memory for documented temperature monitoring.
- Reliable and user friendly
- Easy to install
- Durable construction for all climates
- 2 wire cable for easy connection
- Digital sensor no calibration needed
- Flexible design for future extension
- Sensor Lines tailored to any application for ATEX zone 20/21/22
- Backlight display to help read in low light conditions
- PC program to store and recall data with time and date
- Temperature trend curves and tables
- Invented and produced in Denmark
The portable Agrolog TMS2500 hand terminal is a compact unit with a memory function and USB PC-interface.
Simply connect the hand terminal to the connection point and start measuring and logging the temperatures.
All temperatures from each silo and each sensor will be stored in the system’s memory and can be seen in the portable hand terminal display. Alternatively the data can be transferred into the Agrolog PC2500 software. Here temperature diagrams and tables are generated to enable temperature trends to be analysed over time.
Detailed Historical information
All temperature statistics logged. All datas can be displayed as tables or curves for a silo, a sensor line or even a single sensor.
Different mounting brackets and hooks available for inside or outside assembly.
- Measuring range: -10°C – +80 °C
- Resolution: 0.5°C
- Display: 2 line LCD with backlight
- Battery: 9 volt alkaline
- Sensor: 1-wire digital
- Dimension: 148 x 88 x 25 mm
- Weight of terminal: 0,240 kg
- ATEX approved by TÜV